QUICK AND HEALTHY ARTICHOKE DIP
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 2 cans (14 oz.) Artichoke Hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp. Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. grated Lemon Zest
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor, add the artichoke hearts, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Greek yogurt, Sriracha
xxxxxsauce, garlic and lemon zest. Process until smooth.
3. Transfer to a baking dish and cover with foil and bake for about 15 minutes.
Let me know how you liked the recipe by leaving a comment below 🙂