Broccoli Cheddar Soup
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
· 1 bunch Broccoli, cut into florets
· 1 Onion, diced
· 1 Clove Garlic, pressed
· ½ Tsp. Thyme
· 2 Cups Low-Sodium Vegetable Broth
· ¼ Cup Aged Cheddar, shredded
· 1 Cup Skim Milk
· Sea Salt and Pepper, if desired
1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add vegetable broth, broccoli, onion, garlic and thyme. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Transfer everything in a food processor and puree until smooth.
3. Mix in the cheese and let it melt, and then add the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
Let me know how you liked this recipe. Feel free to leave your comments below 🙂