Today’s Tasty Tuesday Treat comes straight from my hubby’s side of the kitchen …
the Anabolic Cooking side << click here to see him demonstrate his kitchen prowess 🙂
DAVE’S ANABOLIC OATMEAL WITH BLUEBERRIES
from Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking
Makes 1 serving
• ¾ cup oatmeal
• 8 egg whites
• ½ scoop chocolate protein powder
• 2 tsp pure cocoa powder
• ½ tsp stevia
• 1 tbsp flax oil
• ¼ cup water
• 1 cup frozen blueberries
1) In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients, except for the frozen blueberries.
2) Cook in a microwave for about 3-4 minutes. Cooking time vary from one microwave to another.
3) Stir the mix 2 minutes after cooking has started so the mix doesn’t stick or create chunks.
4) Once the mix is cooked, add the frozen blueberries, mix everything and enjoy!
Protein 45 g
Carbs 73 g
Fats 6 g
Please share your morning adventure in the comments below 🙂