MAKES 2 SERVINGS
· 2 Skinless Salmon Fillet (½ fillet each)
· 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
· ¼ Cup Low-Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
· ¼ Cup Orange Juice
· 1 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
· ¼ Cup Green Onion, sliced
· Pepper, to taste
1. In a skillet over high heat, lightly brown the mushrooms and green onion in the coconut oil. Transfer in a plate.
2. In the same skillet over medium heat, brown the salmon for about 4 minutes per side in the Teriyaki Sauce. Season with pepper.
3. Deglaze the salmon with orange juice.
4. Serve the salmon and garnish with the mushroom and green onion. Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked this recipe in the comment box below 🙂