Note: Using fresh ingredients is really important in this recipe.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
· 4 Avocados
· Juice of 1 Lime
· 1 Plum Tomato, seed removed and diced
· ½ small Onion, finely chopped
· Chopped Fresh Cilantro, to taste – I normally put ¼ Cup
· Sea Salt, to taste
1. In a bowl, mashed the avocados with a fork. Don’t throw the cores of the avocados; add it to the guacamole it will prevent it from blackening.
2. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well together.
Let me know what you thought of this superstar guacamole recipe in the comment box below 🙂