Makes 2 Servings
- 2 Tilapia Filets (4 oz each)
- 2 Tablespoons Healthy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Low Fat Parmesan Cheese
- Your favorite diced vegetables for topping (i.e., onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc.,)
- Pinch of Oregano To Taste
- Preheat over to 375°F
- Grease an over tray with non-stick spray oil
- Lay Tilapia fillets on tray.
- Spoon tomato sauce over fish
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over each fish filet with your favorite diced vegetables.
- Bake approximately 15 -20 minutes
Calories : 164