TUNA AND BEANS CROQUETTES
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
• 1 can (14 oz.) White Beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 egg
• 3 cans (6 oz.) Tuna, drained and flaked
• ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
• 1/3 Cup Green Onion, chopped
• 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1. In a food processor, purée the beans and egg until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl and add the tuna, breadcrumbs and the green onion.
Stir to combine.
2. Shape the tuna mixture into 6 patties.
3. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the patties in the oil for about 3-5 minutes per side.
Carbs: 22.5 g
Let me know how you liked this recipe in the comment box below 🙂