SPICY KALE SALAD
This salad is delicious served with chicken!
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
· ¼ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
· 1 Cloves Garlic, minced
· Juice of ½ Lemon
· ½ Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, plus or less, to taste
· ¼ Cup Grated Light Parmesan cheese
· Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
· 4 Cups Kale, sliced leaves midribs removed
· ¼ Cup Breadcrumb
1. Combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Whisk everything together.
2. In a large bowl, add the vinaigrette over Kale and toss together. Add the Parmesan and toss again.
3. Add breadcrumbs and serve with your favorite lean protein.
Let me know how you liked this recipe. Leave a comment in the box below 🙂